These benefits include:
- income replacement for persons who have lost income
- payments to non-earners who suffer complete inability to carry on a normal life
- payment of care expenses to persons who cannot continue to act as a primary caregiver for a member of their household
- payment of medical, rehabilitation and attendant care expenses
- payment of certain other expenses; payment of funeral expenses
- payments to survivors of a person who is killed
It's important to talk to your broker to find out how you can increase the limits on these coverages and the premiums associated. You may be pleasently surprised at the low premium to increase these valuable coverages. You can learn more about accident benefits in our article titled "What Are Accident Benefits?".